Frequently Asked Q&A's
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
On Friday the concert is an all ages show. Everyone 2 and up must have a ticket.
The Festival on Saturday is free to everyone
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Please see more information at http://www.sevierparkfest.com/walkbikeride/
What can/can't I bring to the event?
No outside food, drinks, alcohol or tents. Chairs and blankets are allowed
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
You do not need your printed ticket, but you must have your ticket in your email or mobile app
You do not need a ticket for the Festival on Saturday, it is open and free to anyone
What is the refund policy?
No refunds for any reason. Event is rain or shine.
Does the event have food and drink vendors at the Friday Night Concert?
Yes we have plenty of food and drink to enjoy in the park. No outside food or drink can be brought in.
Below is a list of street closures for the event and approximate times on Saturday May 5th.
1. 12th Ave South between Sweetbriar and Kirkwood from 6 am-9 pm
2. Montrose Ave between 12th Ave South and 11th Ave South 6 am-9 pm
3. Kirkwood between 12th and Lealand from 8 am-5 pm
4. 12th Ave between Clayton and Kirkwood from 8 am-5 pm
5. Clayton between 12th and Lealand from 8 am-5 pm
6. Lealand between Kirkwood and Clayton from 8 am-5 pm