Publix Kid's Area
Join us from 10AM - 4PM Saturday May 5th in Sevier Park next to the Sunnyside Mansion for balloons, face painting, games, crafts, princess appearances and much more.
Special thanks to Vanderbilt Children's Hospitial, Habit Yoga, Parnassus Bookmobile, Las Paletas, and Dreams Do Come True Princesses
in the Publix Kids Area
Story times: 10:30am, 12pm, 1:30pm, 3pm, and 4:30pm.
Theme: How to Be a Superhero!
Even Superheroes Have Bad Days by Shelly Becker
Superhero Instruction Manual by Kristy Dempsey
Super Manny Stands Up by Kelly DiPucchio
Should I Share My Ice Cream by Mo Willems
Be Kind by Pat Zietlow Miller
Superhero & Reading bookmarks
Tell us your favorite book about superheroes
Video Game Trailer
11th and Montrose
Edley's Hot Wing Eating Contest
Enter in advance at the link below. Contest takes place at 2:40 pm on Saturday May 5th outside of Edleys.
All wing eating contestants will need to sign a waiver before being a part of the contest.
Winner will get $150 gift card to Edley’s, a hat, a shirt, your name on the trophy, and bragging rights!
Participants will have 3 minutes to eat as many hot wings as they can.
Online sign ups have ended, please arrive at the Edley's Bar B Que 12th South location at 2:15 pm Saturday for onsite registration.
Kids Bike Race
Presented by Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
As part of the Sevier Park Fest Criterium Races
with Halcyon Bike Shop, the Kids Bike Race wheels out at
10am May 5th.
Humans can't have all the fun!
Bring the dogs to Sevier Park Fest Saturday May 5th!
Welcome to Nashville Tail Blazers PUP (Pop Up Park) Place! NTB has been loving on your pets like they're our own since 2015. As a licensed and insured pet care company, we specialize in Dog Walking, Overnight Care, Boarding and Daycare needs! We are excited to be apart of Sevier Park Fest to assist in getting some energy out of your pup so you can enjoy a relaxing day at the fest! We look forward to creating a fun and safe environment for all, so you can kick back and enjoy a beer while your dog meets their new BFF.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Use of the dog park will be at the user's risk.
- Beverages are allowed but please leave all food outside the park.
- Disposal of dog waste, in the provided trash receptacles, is required.
- Dogs must be leashed before entering and leaving the fenced area.
- Dogs that become aggressive must be leased and removed from the park immediately. - Users are legally responsible for injuries inflicted by their dog.
- Park users must have a leash on hand for each dog at all times.
- All minors must be supervised by an adult.
The following are not permitted;
- Any dog that exhibits or has a history of aggressive behaviors
- Unfixed Dogs
- Puppies under 4 months of age
- Dogs without handler supervision
- Dog food/treats, human food or glass